Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bullet Holes To Buckshot #2

The second tee shirt was cut right after I repaired my garage door - see my Bullet Holes To The Heart posting dated 12/1/06.

I'd put a load of laundry in the dryer around 3:30 pm and left to run errands. This was the first tee shirt I pulled from the dryer around 10:30 pm.

All of the other items in the laundry were fine. If there was something rough tearing things, it would have affected other items too and damaged them randomly not just over the heart.

I checked the inside of both my washing machine and dryer to be sure there was nothing rough that could have caused it.

This tee shirt was in perfect condition when I put it in the washing machine earlier that day.

I'd set the burglar alarm when I left home and I locked the door. The Perverts must have hot wired the alarm system to get around my security system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home